Writing Task # 4 Tips

 
Tips for Entrepreneurs 


Tip # 1

I think I should to take advantage of the problem and turn it in an opportunity.

Tip # 2

I think I should get the truth about my business idea if it results in profit or loss.

Tip # 3

I think I should save money to pay for the rent because I don't know when my business will make a profit.

Tip # 4

I think I should learn one thing well, So multiple things can be difficult to learn at the same time.

Tip # 5

I think that to compete in the big market you have to create the fundamental strategies to secure a place in the market. Also know the great responsibility of being an entrepreneur because you are responsible for the situation of the company.

Comentarios

  1. I should to take advantage of the problem and turn it in an opportunity.
    If it results in profit or loss.

    Also know the great responsibility of being

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Writing Task #1 Peru