Writing # 8

How to Accept and Reject Invitations


Abigail: Hello Renato. How are you today?❤

Renato: I'm good and you?

Abigail: I'm fine. What are you doing?

Renato: I am washing a clothing.

Abigail: I understand. Would you like do something?

Renato: Something?

Abigail: Yes. Would you like to go to the Ponderosa?

Renato: I am sorry, I don't have time but thanks.

Abigail: It's OK. Do you want eat a burger with fries?

Renato: Sounds good but I'd  already have finished lunch.

Abigail: Can I ask one last question?

Renato: Sure.

Abigail: Why don't se go to cinema at nigh?

Renato: That sounds like fin but I hate the cinema.

Abigail: Oh. Really?. Excuse me the insistence.

Renato: Don't worry.

Abigail: Have a day nice, bye.

Renato: Bye.💔

Comentarios

  1. I am washing a clothing.
    Would you like do something?
    Do you want eat a burger with fries?
    Why don't se go to cinema at nigh?

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Writing Task #1 Peru